MOMMY MAKEOVER IN IRAN
Mommy makeover in Iran: pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and other factors all contribute to changes that happen to a woman’s body after having children. When diet programs and exercise are not enough to achieve the results patients want, they might want to consider a mommy makeover to get their body restored to pre-pregnancy shape. We at DoitMedTour arrange your mommy makeover procedures at the best hospitals and clinics in Iran at very reasonable prices. Contact us for a free consultation and quote, and if you don’t have much knowledge about this treatment and how it is done in Iran, keep reading to learn more.
WHAT IS MOMMY MAKEOVER?
Many women notice changes in their bodies post-pregnancy. There are many areas of the body that can be addressed, most commonly the breasts, abdomen, waist, genitalia and buttocks. Mommy makeover, also known as post-pregnancy plastic surgery, is a combination of several techniques and procedures typically performed after a woman is done having children and ready to do something for herself to get her body back.
POSSIBLE PROCEDURES IN A MOMMY MAKEOVER
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Butt lift
- Breast reduction
- Tummy tuck
- Vaginal rejuvenation
Breasts undergo significant changes with pregnancy and even greater changes with breastfeeding. Breast augmentation is the best technique to restore breast size and shape. Silicone gel implants, saline implants, or fat grafting is used in this technique. Your surgeon makes incisions, and after lifting the breast tissue and creating a pocket in the chest area, places an implant. You need to wear a surgical compression bra after the surgery.
BREAST LIFT (MASTOPEXY)
Many women complain that their breasts feel saggy and deflated after children. Breast lift, also known as mastopexy, restores the youthful shape to the breasts by improving sagging breasts, drooping nipples, and stretched areolas.
The procedure will be done under general anesthesia or local anesthesia with intravenous sedation. Your surgeon makes incisions depending on your preference, the amount of excess skin and, the position of your nipples, and then repositions and reshapes the breast tissue, and removes excess skin.
After repositioning your nipples and areola to a more youthful height, he/she will tighten the remaining skin and close the incisions.
Some women experience breast enlargement that does not go away after pregnancy and causes neck, back, and shoulder pain. Many women also deal with enlarged nipples and areolas.
Breast reduction, also known as reduction mammoplasty, is best option for removing excess breast fat, glandular tissue and skin in order to ease discomfort or achieve a breast size proportionate to your body. The procedure can be done under local or general anesthesia, or through intravenous sedation.
Your surgeon will make incisions and repositions the nipples. Next, he/she will reduce and lift the breasts, and then bring the incisions together to reshape the new smaller breasts. You need to wear a surgical bra after the surgery.
BREAST LIFT COMBINED WITH BREAST AUGMENTATION
In case you desire to keep your breasts round and also want to make them less droopy, you may be recommended to have a breast lift combined with breast augmentation.
Some women experience changes to their hip and buttock area after children. Some women lose volume or have sagging of these areas. In order to avoid sagging, flat, small, or asymmetrical buttocks after childbirth, you can undergo a butt lift surgery. Butt lift surgery aims at improving the shape and appearance of buttocks, and adding volume to buttocks and making them firmer.
The procedure can be done through two main techniques including fat transfer and implants. In the first technique, fat will be suctioned from other parts of the body and after being centrifuged, it will be injected to your buttock. In the second one, the surgeon makes incisions in your buttock and inserts silicone implants afterward.
TUMMY TUCK (ABDOMINOPLASTY)
Many women experience stretch marks, loose skin, and extra fat of their lower abdomen after pregnancy. Additionally, many women suffer from muscle separation in their abdomen after pregnancy.
Abdominoplasty is the best option for removing excess skin and fat, tightening the skin, repairing the muscles that have been separated during pregnancy and removing stretch marks in the lower abdomen. Old C-section scars are also removed in the process and liposuction is often performed to accentuate your hourglass figure and help smooth problem areas.
Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery that removes undesirable deposits of body fat in specific parts of the body. It is the best option for improving the contour of hips and flanks. To get the best result it is recommended that liposuction be done at the same time with a tummy tuck. It has significant effects on the chest, thighs, upper arms, and knees.
To minimize bleeding and control pain, a liquid along with local anesthesia will be injected, and then your surgeon makes very small incisions near the area to remove fat. Then fat will be suctioned, and dressing and compression garment will be applied.
Many women experience genitourinary incontinence after childbirth and loose urine when sneezing, coughing, jumping, or exercising. Additionally, some women have vaginal laxity due to separation of the pelvic muscles or nerve damage that occurs during pregnancy or childbirth. This can contribute to decreased sexual satisfaction or other embarrassing symptoms.
Vaginoplasty and labioplasty are two common procedures to improve the appearance and function of the vaginal area. The aim of vaginoplasty is to tighten up loose vagina after childbirth or as a result of aging. It can be combined with labiaplasty, which aims to modify the size or shape of the labia, creating symmetry between the lips.
STRETCH MARK REMOVAL
Due to pregnancy or weight gain and loss, skin stretches more quickly than it would normally. The pulling on the dermis makes the collagen weaker, and as a result, it breaks down, and stretch marks appear. Laser skin-resurfacing treatments will help reduce stretch marks.
WHEN SHOULD I CONSIDER TO GO FOR A MOMMY MAKEOVER IN IRAN?
You can consider having a mommy makeover if:
- You have unpleasant sagging tummy and stretch marks
- The size and shape of your breasts have negatively changed as a result of pregnancy
- You’d like to return to a more youthful-looking body appearance
- Exercise and diet have not removed pockets of fat on your abdomen, flanks, arms, or thighs
*For mothers with grown children, mommy makeover procedure is appropriate as long as they do not plan to have more children. Also, it is recommended that mothers who want mommy makeover procedures, wait at least 6 months after giving birth, or wait until breastfeeding is over.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE A MOMMY MAKEOVER?
Since mommy makeovers combine a variety of plastic surgery procedures into one surgical setting, it is more important than ever that you follow your plastic surgeon’s pre-op instructions than ever. Here are some tips that may help you reduce scaring shorten your recovery time and decrease your chances of complications:
- Get a pre-operative physical before your mommy makeover, which will help determine that you are healthy enough to undergo general anesthesia.
- Shop for all necessary groceries prior to your surgery
- Fill your prescriptions prior surgery and place them within an easy reach of where you will be resting
- Clear with your doctor whether or not you can take any daily medications that you typically take for other medical conditions the day of your Mommy Makeover. It’s possible that you may have to temporarily skip some doses so that your medication does not negatively interfere with your anesthesia.
- Do ask for time off of work well in advance. Most women recommend taking three weeks off, if possible.
- Have a good selection of books and videos at home for you and your children
- Schedule childcare for the recovery period. Whether you depend on your spouse, parents, nanny, or a daycare provider for childcare, ensure that there’s someone to watch your children for the first week or two of your recovery period.
- Arrange for someone to take you home and take care of you for at least the 24 hours
ALSO BEFORE YOUR MOMMY MAKEOVER, MAKE SURE TO:
- Discontinue using aspirin, ibuprofen, Naprosyn, and Vitamin E that thin the blood for two weeks before and two weeks after your procedure. These could cause problems with blood clotting.
- Stop smoking 4 weeks before and 4 weeks after your mommy makeover procedure, as smoking can interfere with both the surgical procedures and recovery time.
- Stop drinking alcohol in excess, as alcohol can complicate your mommy makeover and your reaction to anesthesia.
- Eat a healthy diet before your surgery, and drink plenty of water.
- Stay away from germs, and anyone who is sick, even with a common cold, in the days before your surgery. You won’t be able to undergo your procedures if you’re sick on your surgery day.
- Don’t shave the day before or the day of your surgery, as this can increase your risk for infection.
- Don’t eat or drink anything after midnight the day before your surgery.
- Plan for a comfortable way to sleep after your surgery.
- Wear comfortable clothing to on the day of surgery, typically bottoms with an elastic waistband and a top that buttons or snaps up.